Enter our #87litres competition and win a fun-filled day visiting Cape Town attractions using the Cape Town Pass.
Entering the competition is easy
Tweet an example of how a tourism business in South Africa is saving water or encouraging water saving. Use the hashtag #87litres to make sure we see your entry.
There are three Cape Town Passes to be won. The pass is a two-day pass that includes entrance to many of Cape Town’s premier attractions. The first of the two days will be organised by us, and we’ll shuttle the winners to attractions of our choosing (don’t worry, they’ll be great). On the second day, winners are free to use the Pass anyway they choose, no interference from us.
The competition is open from 00:00 on 2 November 2017 until 23:59 on 7 November 2017 (SA time)
Rules, terms & conditions
- The competition is organised by Better Tourism Africa and Responsible Tourism Cape Town
- The competition is open to everyone, with the exception of staff from the City of Cape Town, Cape Town Pass and attractions included on the Cape Town Pass.
- To enter you must be at least 18 years old and have a Twitter account.
- A person can enter as many times as they like, but will need to submit a different answer each time.
- Winners will be the people that posted the highest scoring Tweets with the #87litres hashtag. Tweets will be scored by the total number of Retweets and Likes it receives.
- Three separate prizes will be awarded. A person can only win one prize, even if they have several Tweets in the top three.
- The prize will include a three-day Cape Town Pass with entrance to included attractions preloaded. The first day of the Pass will be a group activity day organised by the competition organisers in which all winners follow an itinerary of activities. Winners will need to meet at a designated starting point in or close the Cape Town city centre, and transport during the day will be included in the prize.
- The Cape Town Pass will be valid for three consecutive days starting from 2 December 2017, and the day joint activity day will be on 2 December 2017.
- Transport to Cape Town and the designated starting point is not included in the prize.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter during the week of 13 November 2017.
- The prize is not transferrable, or transferrable to cash.
- If the winner is not able to take up the prize, the prize will be awarded to the person that tweeted the next highest scoring tweet.