The City of Cape Town and Cape Town Tourism are offering support to tourism businesses that want to attend WTM Africa as exhibitors. Qualifying tourism businesses will be allocated space on the Cape Town stand. All qualifying exhibitors will be part of the Cape Town Exhibition Stand from Wednesday, 19 – Friday 21 April 2017 at the CTICC.
Criteria for the applications:
- Applicants must be Cape Town based Tourism Businesses
- Be in operations for more than 5 years but not longer than 10 years
- Must offer a unique product / offerings
- Must provide compelling reasons (motivate) in order to be considered and supported.
- Business must to demonstrate aspiration for growth through reaching new markets maximizing the WTM Africa platform and tourism stakeholders and buyers.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 11 November 2016 at 17:00. No late applications will be accepted.